International Day of Friendship

 

Friends are very diverse, and friendships can be born in many ways. Friends are there to help us at difficult times and to celebrate good times. That's why the International Day of Friendship is important. It reminds us that friendships, whether local or global, play a key role in our mental and physical health. They foster peace, bringing people together across borders. Celebrated worldwide, this day honors the powerful connection friends share, regardless of where or how they met.

Today I’ll talk about my four-legged friend, my cat named Bella. She has been with me for 10 years, moved with me for a while to Santiago, and now she lives with my mom. We found her on a rooftop on a very sunny day, she was only a month old and was probably burning her little paws. She’s a great nap companion.

Comentarios

Entradas populares